Get the facts at this drop-in session:
- Find out what to do if you’re worried about yourself or someone you know
- Personal consultations with Alzheimer’s Society support workers
- Learn about dementia from a Dementia Champion (3 to 4pm)
- Free NHS Health Check for Cardiovascular Disease
- Get advice from AgeUK, the Police and Fire Brigade
Further information and booking
Date: 23 May 2014
Location: Earlsfield Library, 276 Magdalen Rd, Earlsfield, SW18 3NY
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Call 020 8877 0033 or send an email email@example.com to book your place.
Visit the Adult Care Information Service to find about more about care and support services in Wandsworth, including those from the Alzheimer’s Society in South West London.