14 September 2015

Young's 184th birthday party at the Leather Bottle

Thursday 17th September - 5pm till 10pm


Join the Leather Bottle team to celebrate Young's turning 184 years young with a fabulous garden party! There will be a variety of entertainment featuring live music, face painting, stalls of treats from local businesses and plenty of cake because no birthday is complete without CAKE! Their new Burger Shack will also be open serving our banging burgers to the masses.

No tickets needed, just bring your dancing shoes/drinking boots!

1 comment:

  1. 184th birthday party!! That is just fabulous. I would love to see the photographs from this party. Please dear share here for me. Your post is inspiring me to celebrate my grandmother’s 90th birthday. I would reserve spacious party venues Houston TX for this party and invite all her friends and siblings.

    ReplyDelete