The popular Earlsfield Deli is undergoing a refresh and rebrand. It will be bursting back on the scene as Bean & Hop - craft beer and coffee shop.
While our primary focus will be coffee and beer much of what we did as the deli will the same or better:
- great coffee from a wider range of roasteries
- sandwiches, piadinas, pizza nights etc
- craft beer and hand-selected wine
Bean & Hop is hosting a relaunch party on Friday night to show off their new look:
I think it's really positive that businesses are looking to invest money in the high street. Good luck Bean & Hop :)
We're so excited about re-branding the Earlsfield Deli to Bean & Hop that we're throwing a launch party!
- 2 for 1 wine & craft beer + free coffee* (after downloading and registering on the Bean & Hop app - to be launched soon)
- This Friday 6th February from 5pm until late
- 424-426 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield (same place)
For those that would like to watch rugby whilst drinking beer we will have the first game of the 6 Nations Rugby Championship (Wales v England from 8pm) on a telly in the corner.