From 10am to 3pm visitors will be able to "explore the work of a number of hospital specialist departments including CT scanning and robotic surgery while guided tours will trace the history of St George's and its famous pioneers of medicine, such as the world famous Edward Jenner and John Hunter."
|St George's Hospital by Herry Lawford on Flickr|
Throughout the day you can:
- discover St George's research with interactive science exhibits
- find out about careers in healthcare and medicine
- visit an operating theatre
- learn how modern scanning produces 3D images of the inside of the body
- become a member of St George's Healthcare
- take a step back in time with our history tour
- try out your surgical skills in the amazing simulation unit
- meet one of our fascinating 'Human Books'.
Due to the expected popularity of the day, you're recommended to book in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Tour booking' as the subject line.
For more information and details of tour times see the St George's Trust website.